Thursday 6 January 2011

mi tree house es sua treehouse

hello and friendly greetings and welcomes of abunadance, fellow kooky beings of nonsense and curious imaginings... here in cloud kooky land , we can escape from REALITY (aaaagh) and refuse to be responsible adults. this is my tree house, I climb a great, sturdy, magical tree, and get settled into my cosy tree house den and enjoy having a nice cup of implausibility and a snack of some ridiculous what-if's. yum yum. i am so happy for you to visit. i ask only one thing. that when you do call by, you let me know you are here by whispering quietly the magic words: broooberkem trevoli. do this BEFORE you log ie (which in my world, equates to you climbing the tree to my den. otherwise if you suddenly appear, i might fall out and bump my head. it has happened so many times. owing to this sort of incident i have some long-term effects so please bear with me (and you will soon find out)
from time to time the magic words will change, but I will let you know about that.

the second thing I ask of you (see? I told you I only as one thing and I am as good as my word) (it is just that it is one thing that comes in two parts) is........


tell you another time.

let's play!!

here is the first game. an easy one, to get us into to the mood of cloud kooky land.

here are three words. riddle. vanquish. fizz

all you got to do is try to use those words as often as possible in the next 24 hours in as many different conversations, written word or situations as poss. without it becoming too obvious or contrived. there is an art to it. if some clever person spots your word then you must congratulate them and challenge them to the same, with three words of your own choosing. again, there is an art to the correct selection of the right type of words. far to obvious to chose extremely obscure or simply crude words. go for words with a combination of being of interesting character yet not too over-bold.

please let me know how you get on. you are also welcome to leave me three words to take on a special day out.
and if you know me on some other mysterious site elsewhere, or via messages (probably sent by carrier pigeon) then be aware i may try to hide this words within whatever I write...

and now I must go I have some daydreams which appear to have fallen out and had a serious disagreement with one another. if i do not settle them down soon, I think that the dodo may well become extinct...


warm waupperings. evolutory eva.

4 comments:

eva in cloud kooky land said...

I would like to be first to leave a comment!! I have been trawling and trolling the internet!! i came across this!! I HATE IT! everything about it! its childish and there is too much pink in the background. also WHY you want people to use 3 words, what's the point?? and where you have the stupid secret password..broooberkem trevoli. well you should have put that in bold. make it easier people to see it. you have some typos also. this blog is a waste of space. I mean all these comments as useful feedback. so hope that is helpful. I like the idea of a tree house though

yours insanely, apprentice Troll ...

Des Pirate. (don't get me wrong...)

eva in cloud kooky land said...

here is a comment passed on from the random maniac the delightful anna marou who could not post her comment without interventions owing to troll disruption (naughty naught trolls!)

yeeeppiee i had my comment still in the cache!! here it is what i wanted to say so please be so kind to post it on your blog but with an indication it is from ME ok? :D
'eeerhm so what do i say then? the password? the three words? do i say them in one sentence or each in separate one? and basically this is all very confusing but i can understand stuff about the tree and pigeons - that's natural and is not a riddle to me at all but then again what do i know really? i only bounce off ideas back into void untill they fizz out and vanquish
yours Rub Erwoll :)'

AnnMaRou said...

unbarito!! i caught you on TWO words already!!
donde esta micho reward muchacho?
unless me musto 3rd verbum also findum - oh bleh!
Emma Reel corresponding from a donkey assignment in Mexico, Ola!!

eva in cloud kooky land said...

well the thing is you and I see this game differently .... because it's easy to catch someone if you know what the words are and its part of the fun sort of make mysterious comments. but you have to use the words in places where people DON'T know the game, as much as you can without someone (inititated) saying.... hey why do you keep saying "vanquih2 today?? etc. see what I mean? but I don't care you know me. am flexi-bender, play whatever version you like and you can plaster the words all over the net if you want!! xxxx lol eeeeeeeva